Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Technichan Looking for work Northside of Brisbane (Read 29,580 times)
Brendan Sorensen
Freshman Member

Here to learn

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
Australia

Re: Technichan Looking for work Northside of Brisbane
Reply #30 - Jul 31st, 2015 at 11:32pm

I'm from a family run workshop down in Browns Plains (Southside Brisbane). We see ourselves as an innovative progressive workshop and certainly believe in investing in technology and training. We don't particularly have a vacancy at the moment (1 mechanic each on 4 hoists and mum and dad in the office), but 1 guy hired last year has had a couple warnings and isn't particularly working/showing enthusiasm up to our expectations if you know what I mean.

Would you consider southside? I could at least run your resume past my parents and have a discussion. Or if your willing to go southside I could at least keep my ear out for other workshops in the area.

Anyway, good luck with it all, you sound like a really good asset and I think any employee is lucky to have someone enthusiastic enough about the industry to be an autonerdz member etc.

See you around at a training night etc. maybe

IP Logged

Anthony Lamb
Super Nerd
Picogroup

Brisbane
Queensland
Australia

Reply #31 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 2:56am

Brendan Sorensen wrote on Jul 31st, 2015 at 11:32pm:
Would you consider southside?

I'm currently working at Woolloongabba which is about 45 mins to an 1 hour commute on a motorbike (with lane filtering) from home in peak traffic, Browns plains is a bit to far for me Sad.

IP Logged

Brendan Sorensen
Freshman Member

Here to learn

Brisbane
Queensland
Australia

Reply #32 - Aug 6th, 2015 at 3:10am

No problem, understandable if you live a bit too far away just thought I'd check. You work in the Gabba? I live there and yeah its about 25 mins each way down to Browns Plains. Small world.

Well let me know if you end up moving house etc. All the best.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3