Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

I never would have thought ... (Read 2,236 times)
PRESTON
LSD Guide
Picogroup

"Fix like a champion today"

Jensen Beach, Florida, USA
Jensen Beach
Florida
USA

I never would have thought ...
Feb 28th, 2010 at 6:33pm

I never would have thought that this industry was going to be so high tech.  I am only 26 so I haven't been around that long (I would say 6 years as a full time tech, about 2 as a driveability tech), and we've got web sites like this one with the tools that are out of this world!  I am originally from the bay area California and now live in Portland OR.  I'm so excited about all the possibilities that owning a new Pico scope will bring.  I think it's way cool to be able to do so much non-intrusive testing with these scopes.  I can't wait to get one and start writing in on all of my info.

Rogue Nerd in South FL
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

john racic
Guru Member
Picogroup

Re: I never would have thought ...
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2010 at 6:01pm

Kyle

Welcome!

As you roam through these forums don't forget that if you get your scope from Tom you also get access to another half of these forums, with many many great posts, and all kinds of online training.  Plus you get to join monthly online group therapy training, which is really pretty neat!

This is a group of people who respect one another, and treat each other with dignity.  (and a good deal of fun).

In my opinion this is the absolute best place to base your scope  experience and training from!

Please feel free to ask anything, and someone will be sure to pop in

Once again, welcome

john

IP Logged

PRESTON
LSD Guide
Picogroup

"Fix like a champion today"

Jensen Beach, Florida, USA
Jensen Beach
Florida
USA