Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Old Dog still wanting to learn (Read 1,361 times)
Gary Zar
Picogroup

Deceased

Old Dog still wanting to learn
Mar 1st, 2010 at 1:41am

Hi Guys,
I purchased my Pico though Tom back in 11/2006; I am 52 years old and had to teach myself forums. I just realized I never introduced myself, my name is Gary Zar, Chicago boy transplanted into northwest Indiana (I65 & RT30 (crossroads of the nation?)). I have been tinkering with cars since 8 years old (stock car owner at the end of my block), My Dad had faith in me and at 12 years old I changed my 1st engine (It took a week and every kid around was watching) I like to figure thing out and after attending schools with John Thornton, Pico is the way. I have had partners but, found out “the only place you need a partner is in the bedroom”  LOL
Anyway I have owned my own shop since 1995, was rebuilding engines (have a complete machine shop for sale). I got into drivability heavy about 6 years ago.
I own most factory tools and flash for most of the shops in the area. The dealers will sometimes send the problem vehicle to me (can’t make money if you can’t fix them). I have always looked at a problem vehicle as a puzzle and what to finish it.
Gary Zar

IP Logged