Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

MECHANIC SEEKING TO LEARN (Read 2,530 times)
mechanicman54
Freshman Member

MECHANIC SEEKING TO LEARN
Feb 19th, 2010 at 4:17pm

HELLO MY NAME IS NIGEL VERA JACKSON, I LIVE IN PUERTO RICO AND IÁM A MECHANIC, I HAVE MY OWN SHOP AND I LIKE TO DIAGNOS CARS I HAVE THE VERUS, SMOKE MACHINE, DIS 2000 AND I AM LEARNING AND THATS WHY I AM HERE FOR AND I LIKE THE PICO SCOPE I DIDN' KNOW ABOUT THIS SCOPE BUT HOPE TO BUY IT SOON . SO  TOM AND TECHS  CoolI NEED ALOT OF HELP TO UNDERSTAND THE WAVEFORMS PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

IP Logged

fisher
Super Nerd
Picogroup

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Concord, California, USA
Concord
California
USA

Re: MECHANIC SEEKING TO LEARN
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2010 at 8:46am

Hello Nigel,
     My name is Donald Gamble. I live in Washington State, currently  an employee aboard a fishboat and working in a boatyard. I have a small shopspace I am developing for automotive work.The oscilloscope is pathetically an underused tool. I am surprised no one said hi, so, hello! AESWave.com has some useful books for scope use, they are in L.A. California. I think they speak Spanish if that helps, but sounds like you speak english very well.

Donald Bruce Gamble  
IP Logged

Randy Acevedo
Picogroup

Arvada,Colorado, Colorado, USA
Arvada,Colorado
Colorado
USA

Re: MECHANIC SEEKING TO LEARN
Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2010 at 6:06pm

Yes Donald Sr., I have been giving personal messages to Nigel about the Autonerdz CD series set and I was telling him how awesome and powerful these CDs are.  It seems like every time I watch them, I always learn something new.  You can purchase them right on this site in the store. Smiley

Randy

IP Logged