Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

hello all (Read 2,655 times)
rlauckner
Freshman Member
Picogroup

wdm, Iowa, USA
wdm
Iowa
USA

hello all
Feb 23rd, 2007 at 11:44am

Hi

my name is rob lauckner
have been a tech for 17 years  probably shouldn`t say where i work it`s a national chain which may get me stoned by some people and i understand why completly beleive me. but i have finally started to get my head on straight(hey 17 years is fast for me) about the automotive field and understand that it is up to myself and myself alone to get better at the job i hate and love at the same time. i admit i should have done this a long time ago, but as they say an object in motion,,,,, well the ball is finally rolling and i can see it will probably take me places i`d like to go. hopefully someday i can be an asset on this forum

thank you
Robert Lauckner

Rob Lauckner      

IP Logged

fisher
Super Nerd
Picogroup

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Concord, California, USA
Concord
California
USA

Re: hello all
Reply #1 - Feb 23rd, 2007 at 12:35pm

There are some fellows here whom are quite smart about scope use; the two moderators are for sure, nailing down problems that befool others. These PICO scopes are really useful. I am a semi-profesional tech taking on the trade late in life. My name is Don and I go by 'Fisher'.
       I am relatively poor, and although I told Tom Roberts I would buy one of his products, things have gone slower for me than I wanted...my financing is a long story...
     You are right, no one else teaches but the self; although the techs whom post here have been doing it to benefit all of us. I quite thrive on these postings.I am going to sit for an A8 test one day as I have been passing Ford self study courses and A8 practice tests.
              Good luck to you.

Donald Bruce Gamble  
IP Logged

Todd Huggard

One day I'll get it

Edmonton, Alberta, Alberta, Canada
Edmonton, Alberta
Alberta
Canada

Re: hello all
Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2007 at 8:52pm

Hi Rob, you will become an asset to these forums and more importantly to you'r shop and yourself by staying current and participating in these forums.Good luck and welcome Smiley

Todd
techsupportwest  
IP Logged