Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Greetings from Atlanta (Read 2,644 times)
brian_atl
Freshman Member
Picogroup

Greetings from Atlanta
Sep 24th, 2010 at 8:35pm

Hi! My name is Brian. I own two shops in Atlanta, GA. We have many scan tools between all of us, including IDS, Tech2, MasterTech MTS 3100, MasterTech VCI, Snap-On Modis, Snap-On Solus Pro, Snap-On Vantage Pro, Ease J2534 and even a TranX 2000. But even with so many tools, we always wish we could see just a few more pieces of data!

We are very excited about our purchase of the Picoscope. We are especially excited about what we will learn through all of the information on the Autonerdz website and community.

Using the Picoscope on even the first day is very intuitive. Everything sets up properly on the first try. That is so different than trying to use the Snap-On scopes. We are really hoping that the Misfire diagnostics will be as helpful on all makes as the IDS is on Fords. We have an Audi and a BMW waiting for Monday morning!

Verifying the fault before calling the customer is the path to peace, and confirming the repair before releasing the vehicle is the source of long life! We hope to learn how to continue to improve in both areas, while becoming more efficient and productive also.

Greetings to all. I thank you in advance for your insight, advice, and tutoring! In the words of Wayne's World - "We're not worthy, We're not worthy"!!

WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Dr. Jake
Super Nerd
Picogroup

Deceased

Laurens SC (Jerkwater), South Carolina, USA
Laurens SC (Jerkwater)
South Carolina
USA

Re: Greetings from Atlanta
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 4:43am

Welcome Brian of Atlanta. There are nerds here from all over the whole world.

They have a school once a month you can do at home with skype/share my pc. It is pretty good. Like being ona phone call w/20 people. Neat. That is tonight. 9-30

A headset is useful with that.

I'm in SC. Do you use Mitchell or Alldata..?

Drjake907  
IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Reply #2 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 8:15am

Welcome, Brian.  Good to hear you are off to a good start. 

I assure you, you are most worthy and we look forward to your contributions here.   Smiley

If you need anything, you know what to do....

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged

The Car Whisperer - Autonerdz
Picogroup

Learning something new
every day!

Ocala, Florida, Florida, USA
Ocala, Florida
Florida
USA

Reply #3 - Oct 7th, 2010 at 12:57pm

Hello Brian,

Welcome aboard!  If there's anything I can do to help you along, let me know.  It sounds like you run shops like I used to run mine - do what's needed to satisfy your customers' needs.  It's a pleasure to be associated with a true professional.

Jaime Lazarus
"The Car Whisperer"
JLazarus1@cfl.rr.com.com
Autonerdz Florida Affiliate
WWW WWW  
IP Logged