Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

New guy (Read 2,255 times)
duke
Freshman Member

New guy
Mar 29th, 2010 at 5:05pm

Hi all My name is Joe I am 59 yrs old a Honda tech and a car nut I own 2 hondas and a vette I have a fare amount of of elec. training from the US mil. and trade schools I havent used a scope in many yrs. the one I trained on in 1971 had tubes in it for Gods sake I want to buy a Pico but have much to learn and I think I haver come to the rite place  And I am very glad to be part of this org.  ;D

IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Re: New guy
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 9:21am

Hi Duke,

Welcome,  Glad you could join us. 

You are surely in the right place to explore the PicoScope automotive possibilities.  The group we have assembled here is composed of the best from all corners of the Earth.

Most of them are PicoScope users from beginner to expert level.  You will find more cool stuff here than anywhere else and learn all sorts of new tricks.

Have no fear.  The only way to really do it is to just jump in.  We have your back.  When you first get a PicoScope, you will be overwhelmed at first.  But this will soon pass.  When you get a kit from us, we provide all the training and support for you to reach your desired level of expertise.  You just have to commit to study and practice.   Wink

We have been involved with Pico Technology since they first decided to enter the automotive world and blazed that trail in North America.  Back then many laughed...PCs in the shop?  How silly.  No one is laughing anymore....Except us  Grin

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged

fisher
Super Nerd
Picogroup

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Concord, California, USA
Concord
California
USA

Re: New guy
Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2010 at 4:57pm

The modern DSO ( digital storage oscilloscope) is a fine improvement over the old analog unit.

Donald Bruce Gamble  
IP Logged