Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

just to say hi (Read 3,418 times)
Wayne
Freshman Member

just to say hi
May 26th, 2008 at 3:39pm

this is my first post so thought i would say hi i stumbled on to this site when doing some research on the picoscope had a look around and thought i would register.as i am new to scopes i am hoping that some of you may be willing to help me out and point me in the right direction should i become stuck (which i will  lol)and need advice.im from the UK and was wondering/hoping that Autonerdz have an outlet here for my intended purchase ? thanks  oh yes sorry in advance if some of my questions seem dumb but i please remember that i am new to scopes thanks again

IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Re: just to say hi
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2008 at 5:15pm

Welcome Wayne   Wink

This is a great community of great people and we are glad to have you.

Autonerdz has customers globally who purchased from us and to whom we provide support and training.

While we always encourage overseas customers to purchase from a local supplier, many just insist on purchasing directly from us.  We just can't say no   Roll Eyes

Others subscribe to our support and training system.

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged

Wayne
Freshman Member

Reply #2 - May 26th, 2008 at 11:32pm

Thanks Tom forthe welcome from what i have seen of the forum there are some very  helpfull people on here & a great place for me to learn.how would i go about buying from you as the after sales service you give from what i have managed to research and form other peoples comments is outstanding and as i have said this will be my first time using a scope so i will need all the help i can get thanks wayne

IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Reply #3 - May 27th, 2008 at 8:34am

Wayne,

The web site does not tale orders from outside the USA.  Just email me when you are ready and have a list of what you want and I can work up an estimate for you.

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged

Wayne
Freshman Member

Reply #4 - May 27th, 2008 at 10:07am

that will be great thanks Tom

IP Logged