Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

nerdz CDs or subscription? (Read 9,896 times)
Gogetta
Freshman Member

Melbourne AUS, too hot/cold!!, Victoria, Australia
Melbourne AUS, too hot/cold!!
Victoria
Australia

nerdz CDs or subscription?
Mar 21st, 2008 at 5:32pm

just wondering what would be better to purchase on my limited budget....

at this stage just starting out, im not a professional more of a home mechanic.

I see that the subscription package includes some CDs, just wondering how they compare to the Nerdz CDs?

cheers

IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Re: nerdz CDs or subscription?
Reply #1 - Mar 21st, 2008 at 6:08pm

Gogetta,

The Nerd Series CDs are general scope training with focus on understanding scopes and strategy.  They are not PicoScope specific, or any scope specific, but good for any scope user.

The CD that comes with the PicoScope support package has many hours of PicoScope specific training covering almost every aspect of the scope operation and how to get the best performance out of the tool and understand the many features.

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged

Earl Davis
Guru Member
Picogroup

Charlotte-NC, North Carolina, USA
Charlotte-NC
North Carolina
USA

Re: nerdz CDs or subscription?
Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2008 at 7:28pm

Gogetta

I am a new picoscope user as well I have been a user for about 6 weeks now and I have the nerdz cd and I am a Pico user member. I would recommend A subscription to the support system that Tom and his very helpful and experienced members offer. I did alot of research before I made my purchase from Autonerdz and I feel that I made the right decision. Any questions that I have presented have been responded to promptly. Also the CD and tutoriols with the subscriptions are based on new features in the picoscope software and some have been updated in the short time that I have been a member. I have learned and extraordinary amount in A very short time and feel that your greatest benefit would come from the subscription because without the support of Tom Robert's and his members I would be way behind where I am now and would not be getting the benefit of my picoscopes power. Good luck with your new picoscope I hope you enjoy your experience as much as I am enjoying mine.

Earl

Earl
jeeptech608 jeeptech608  
IP Logged