Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
PicoScope Support and Training System (Read 26,519 times)
Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Re: PicoScope Support and Training System
Reply #15 - Jan 14th, 2008 at 2:07pm

Your welcome Dave.  Thank YOU for your business.  

Can't explain the postal service fast delivery.  Perhaps they are still all spun up from the Holidays.

Physics application:

Newton's First Law

"Objects in motion tend to stay in motion unless acted upon by an unbalanced force"

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged

Irwin
Super Nerd

Oxnard, Ca., California, USA
Oxnard, Ca.
California
USA

Re: PicoScope Support and Training System
Reply #16 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 11:38pm

I know this is an old topic, but I felt like sharing my picoscope experience from another company, before I made the right choice and got the pico from autonerdz.

Many of the users here have seen the screenshots from my EASE scan tool, and I know I've told Tom about this experience. When I first looked into getting a scope I blindly went to EASE, as i already had their scanner and knew that they sold a scope. We ordered the scope and it came not too long later. It took a litlle bit of work just getting the thing up and running, EASE uses license keys to unlock their tools. The scope they sell comes in an EASE box and has EASE written on it, but it is a 4223 2 channel picoscope. They have their own software written for it. The software never worked, any time I opened the EASE scope software and hit go, the program would terminate. So I installed the pico disc that they sent with it, it was the 92 version and the scope would never be recognized. I worked with their tech support and got nowhere, they simply said "it should work". They did offer to send out another, and their customer service is good. My conclusion is that their tech support did not have the extensive scope background that the guys at autonerdz do. After going back and forth for a couple of weeks, I finally just told them that we wanted our money back, they approved it. In the meantime i had already found the autonerdz 2 channel kit. I actually looked at 3 vendors, aeswave, allied electronics and autonerdz. Autonerdz is the only one that offers specialized training, resources and equipment. Funny thing is, they weren't the most expensive either! I ended getting a lot more for less and couldn't be happier.

I think keeping an open forum for non autonerdz members is a good idea, as people can get a glimpse of what autonerdz is about. But to give them the support that the members get, no way!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2