Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Nerd I in North Carolina (Read 2,236 times)
Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Nerd I in North Carolina
Mar 16th, 2004 at 9:09am

April 24th Nerd I will be at:

LTS SOUTH
Data Group training center
1700 B North Salem Street
Apex, N.C. 27502

9am till 4pm with lunch

To sign up, contact:

Larry Flowers At 252-985-4446 or lwflowers1@juno.com

LTS South training
2610 Business Park Dr.
Rocky Mount,N.C. 27804

Just because it's called Nerd I doesn't mean it's basic.  Far from it.  This class has something for everyone using or wanting to use a lab scope. 

The first in the series, Nerd I is composed of three parts.  In the first presentation we will explore some lab scope operating principles.  Techs will be introduced to a concept known as Creative Lab Scope Technique, which provides a three-legged stool as a strategic foundation for the use of the scope in diagnostics.  Along with this, lab scope limitations will be discussed and the importance of exploring and understanding your instruments limitations.  Examples of what can be done using the scope will be presented. 

The second presentation will cover injector drive analysis using the lab scope.  We will discuss the three types of injector drives and how to gather the most information from them and also how to interpret the waveforms and make a correct diagnosis. 

The third presentation will be on oxygen sensors.  We will discuss three types of oxygen sensors and the differences in their operation and testing.  Also we will touch on fuel control issues and some common misconceptions. 

This is not a class on how to operate your chosen instrument, but a class on what to do with your scope after you have learned how to operate it.  Beginners and seasoned scope jockeys have both found this module valuable. 

Highly acclaimed by instructors and trainers as well.

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged