Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

autonerdz service (Read 4,207 times)
top4
Picogroup

Ellwood city pa, Tennessee, USA
Ellwood city pa
Tennessee
USA

autonerdz service
Sep 24th, 2011 at 10:02pm

I just want to say the custemer service from autonerdz is the best I have ever seen. I am a new member and I had a problem with my scope Tom Roberts would not give up on me and got me the help I needed  Top shelf service!!!

IP Logged

Mick
LSD Guide

I learn every day

Toronto 400ft, Ontario, Canada
Toronto 400ft
Ontario
Canada

Re: autonerdz service
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2011 at 6:01am

top4 wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 at 10:02pm:
I just want to say the custemer service from autonerdz is the best I have ever seen. I am a new member and I had a problem with my scope Tom Roberts would not give up on me and got me the help I neededTop shelf service!!! 

You are so right top4 we have all been your position at one time or other and got the same results, Its because of this that when we see people ask about the Pico scope on other forums we want these people to have the same experience.

Mick
mick_3342 mikejonesautoengineering  
IP Logged

john racic
Guru Member
Picogroup

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2011 at 7:10am

As you read through these boards you will find some of the very best people out there at LSD.  That is not a coincidence!  That is because Tom has helped and prodded and not let any of us just throw up our hands and walk away.

So now we have a group that constantly strives to be the very best at this.  A group mind can take you so very much further than any individual possibly could.  There are people on this board that are experts at things I didn't even know existed.

So your mission, if you decide to accept, is to learn all that you can, and when others in the group need help in an area you comprehend you need to come forward and lend a hand.

That's the way Tom created these boards, and that's why it is such an active place filled with people who respect one another, and who work hard to collectively become better and better each and every day.

And I think one of Tom's better moves was to hire Brain.  He is without question an integral part of all of this.

John

IP Logged

Randy H.
Super Nerd
Picogroup

Tools are only as good
as the Tech holding them

Bardstown, Kentucky, Kentucky, USA
Bardstown, Kentucky
Kentucky
USA

Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2011 at 10:56am

john racic wrote on Sep 25th, 2011 at 7:10am:
And I think one of Tom's better moves was to hire Brain.  He is without question an integral part of all of this.

I couldnt agree more. Brian is one helluva guy - easy to talk to and always very willing to help. And he knows his stuff. I called him just the other day with a non scope question (scantools) and he even helped me with that.

Bottom line - this is the best support you can get anywhere for anything. I cant say enough.

Randy Hatton
Fleet Technician
Elevation: AVG 648 ft.

IP Logged

PEDRO SANCHEZ
Guru Member
Picogroup

Chicago, Illinois, USA
Chicago
Illinois
USA

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2011 at 11:35am

top4 wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 at 10:02pm:
I just want to say the custemer service from autonerdz is the best I have ever seen. I am a new member and I had a problem with my scope Tom Roberts would not give up on me and got me the help I neededTop shelf service!!! 

I agree, I did my research and spoke to many Pico distributors. Everyone seemed like they were in a rush to sell, sell, sell. They would not take the time to answer my questions or were not well informed about the product.

I spoke to Brian and Tom on various occasions and their service and knowledge is what sold me....not to mention access to the forums.

PEDRO SANCHEZ

IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2011 at 4:00pm

Thank you all for your kind comments.  Much appreciated.  After all, we need our daily validation too.   Grin

I knew Brian was a keeper when, after a short time with us, he said that this isn't a job....it's a lifestyle.   Smiley

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged

Doug S.
Super Nerd
Picogroup

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Everett, Washington, USA
Everett
Washington
USA

Reply #6 - Sep 25th, 2011 at 6:00pm

I know I have, on a few occasions, needed some advice or assistance from either Tom or Brian and both have gone way out of their way to provide the assistance I have needed.  When it comes to my PicoScope or accessories I purchase for it, I have gone to and will continue to go to Tom and Brian for them.
Thank you both Tom and Brian for all of your support!   Smiley
Doug S.

IP Logged