Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Just trying out uploading some waves (Read 1,809 times)
PRESTON
LSD Guide
Picogroup

"Fix like a champion today"

Jensen Beach, Florida, USA
Jensen Beach
Florida
USA

Just trying out uploading some waves
Aug 12th, 2011 at 7:37pm

1988 toyota 4runner, 2.4l efi, manual trans.  C/S running very rich, had at exhaust shop because he said he could see the cat glowing red.  New cat on it, I get it and don't find a damn thing wrong, save for a small vacuum leak at the EGR to intake manifold gasket connection.  Even with that the idle HC's were slightly less than 100, the CO was about .20% at most, and the CO2 was around 12.5%.  I could find no reason for a situation such as the customer explained.  Of course, new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel filter were obviously installed recently on this vehicle.  Not sure yet if they were put on before or after the assumed rich condition.  Anyway, just wanted to post some stuff to get used to how its done.  Any and all comments or suggestions welcome on the setup of the scope, or anything else, thanks.  

Rogue Nerd in South FL
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

PRESTON
LSD Guide
Picogroup

"Fix like a champion today"

Jensen Beach, Florida, USA
Jensen Beach
Florida
USA

Re: Just trying out uploading some waves
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2011 at 7:38pm

Oh yeah, and I was wondering if that O2 sensor seems skewed lean, or do I have the setup not properly tuned for this signal?  Thanks

Rogue Nerd in South FL
WWW WWW  
IP Logged