Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Drop site and other questions (Read 2,721 times)
fisher
Super Nerd
Picogroup

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Concord, California, USA
Concord
California
USA

Drop site and other questions
Apr 25th, 2010 at 10:44am

Can you tell me how to find the 'drop site'? I would like to see the posts dropped there... like Carl's latest...
Also it looks like the policy has changed on the Pico group area. I am still Mr. Poverty with the funds to buy the scope so, am not a Pico Group member. Under what conditions can I now access that site?

Donald Bruce Gamble  
IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Re: Drop site and other questions
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2010 at 3:00pm

Fisher,

I think Carl is going to post that file on the forums here.  It's not too big.

The Picogroup areas of the forums have always been Autonerdz Picogroup members only.  The drop site is also members only and is used to share larger files.

These two things are only part of the complete PicoScope aupport and training package:

·         Toll Free Phone Support.  No please hold hell or circular phone trees.  Calls are usually answered the same day.

·         Group Therapy With The Picotologist Sessions.  These monthly live voice enabled Internet sessions enable users to interact with each other exchanging files as well as helpful tips and techniques.

·         Email Support.  This is often a great way to get your issue resolved.  I can’t see what your doing on the phone but sending me your psd file allows me to see exactly what you are doing and helps me to give more exacting suggestions.

·         The PicoScope CD.  This CD contains hours of PicoScope training in Flash movie format and more.  We have training on PicoScope 5 as well as the new PicoScope 6 versions.  These will really help flatten that learning curve and turbocharge your PicoScope experience

·           Personalized Assistance.    When needed, we can get into your PC with you and provide direct assistance.  This requires the use of free VNC software and a broadband internet connection.

·         The Autonerdz Community Forums.   Access to the PicoScope Users section of the Autonerdz Community Forums.  Now including web delivered Flash tutorial movies.  Also supplied on CD.   

·         Live Hands On Classes.   Free live hands on PicoScope training events at our facility in Olympia, Washington. These events are scheduling several times a year and have been attended by Picogroup members from the USA and Canada.

·         The Drop Site.  This temporary storage and sharing area allows the sharing of enormous files quickly and easily among group members.

Picogroup membership comes included with Autonerdz PicoScope kits and is also available by annual subscription.  It's not really all that useful though if you don't have a PicoScope.   Wink

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged