Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

4 channel pico used wanted (Read 4,182 times)
larry
Freshman Member

4 channel pico used wanted
Jun 20th, 2009 at 9:03am

I'm looking for a four channel used pico scope. I have leads. I'd like to buy a new one I just don't have the money.

IP Logged

mikeynorman
Freshman Member

Re: 4 channel pico used wanted
Reply #1 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 5:22pm

Chances of finding one used is like finding a needle in a hay stack.  Thing is I believe Pico could find it within a few microseconds.  But I'm looking as well for used or new at the right price.

IP Logged

Carl Grotti
LSD Guide
Picogroup

Deceased

Reply #2 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 12:15am

Hi Larry,

We don't really deal in used scopes. I doesn't make sense to do so when you factor in what our customers receive by buying a new unit. This is to your advantage since we take customer satisfaction and support very seriously.

Since you have the neccesary leads etc, all you need is the 4 channel ADC. The price of the ADC new is quite reasonable whether it be a 3423 or a 4423. Plus you get all the extra free goodies Autonerdz or their affiliates offer. Please consider that in your decision to buy used or not.

Carl Grotti
Forum Moderator
carl_grotti carl_grotti  
IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Reply #3 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 8:05am

Just to clarify,  We do sell the new ADCs by themselves, but only our 'Kit' options include our famous support and training package.

Purchasing the ADC alone only makes sense if you are already an Autonerdz Picogroup member having previously purchased a kit from us.

For those who want a stripped down package, our PicoQuad 4000 upgrade kit is the way to go.  This includes the support and training package and is about the same price as a unit alone with the required four attenuators.  But, you would want to add two more attenuators to the upgrade package.  It only has two, since it is designed to upgrade a current Autonerdz two channel owner and they would already have two attenuators.

For any package from another supplier, add the Autonerdz support and training subscription price and cost of any additional included hardware to compare apples to apples.  Then it will be obvious why anyone who does the homework gets their PicoScope from Autonerdz.

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged

larry
Freshman Member

Reply #4 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 8:37pm

what all of you are saying is true,however price is the axis that decides
which way i swing just like a new vers used car and further how used is the car.will it still get you to work?
                       thank you any help is apreciated

IP Logged