Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Access to Picogroup section (Read 6,780 times)
Doc...
Freshman Member

Pico - Pure Voodoo

Access to Picogroup section
Mar 22nd, 2009 at 11:42am

Hi,

I have been on here a while and am wondering how you get access to Picogroup?

Do you have to be invited or is it post count progression?

I use 3423 on almost a daily basis.

Cheers,

Steve...

Picoflu - It's not an Illness, it's a way of life.
WWW WWW Doc...  
IP Logged

Carl Grotti
LSD Guide
Picogroup

Deceased

Re: Access to Picogroup section
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 12:27pm

Hi Steve,

This should answer your question:

A $650yr Support and Training Package is Included With Each Kit Purchased From Autonerdz

• Toll Free US and Canada Phone Support. No please hold hell or circular phone trees. Calls are usually answered the same day.

• Group Therapy With The Picotologist Sessions. These monthly live voice enabled internet sessions enable users to interact with each other exchanging files as well as helpful tips and techniques.

• Email Support. This is often a great way to get assistance. I can’t see what your doing on the phone but sending me your data file allows me to see exactly what you are doing and helps me to give more exacting suggestions.

• The PicoScope CD. This CD contains hours of PicoScope training in Flash movie format and more. We have training on PicoScope 5 as well as the new PicoScope 6 versions. These will really help flatten that learning curve and turbo charge your PicoScope experience.

• The Autonerdz Community Forums. Special access to the Picogroup sections of the Autonerdz Community Forums. This includes The Flash Tutorial Movie Library. These have become the most exiting automotive diagnostic forums on the planet.

• Personalized Assistance. When needed, we can get into your PC with you and provide direct assistance. This requires the installation of free VNC software. None of this is meant to replace the fine direct Pico Technology factory support. This package is meant to enhance your PicoScope experience. None of us has all the answers and some issues require factory support. We make PicoScope experts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Carl Grotti
Forum Moderator
carl_grotti carl_grotti  
IP Logged

Doc...
Freshman Member

Pico - Pure Voodoo

Reply #2 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 1:16pm

Hi Carl,

Thanks very much for the prompt reply.

I'm in the UK and have recently updated my old ADC 212 with a new 3423 automotive kit from Pico UK.

I should have waited a couple of weeks more as the auto kit over here now comes with the new 4423 - ah well, just my luck...

I understand why you reserve membership to the Picogroup to persons purchasing from you, it seems there is some cool stuff on there.

Cheers,

Steve...

Picoflu - It's not an Illness, it's a way of life.
WWW WWW Doc...  
IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Reply #3 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 1:44pm

Steve,

Our support and training package is also available by subscription.  We do have special pricing for those overseas. 

Here in North America, there is no excuse not to purchase a PicoScope package from Autonerdz, or one of our affiliates, and get the support and training for free.  So, we give no breaks on the subscription price for those that made another choice.  We are not in business to subsidize other vendors who don't take support and training as seriously as we do.  Still, many who purchased elsewhere do subscribe when they realize what they are missing...

For those overseas, there are other considerations and we try not to discourage buying from someone in your own country.

Just to add to what Carl put up, we also have free live hands on PicoScope training here, at our facility, for our Picogrouo members.  Probably not practical for you to attend though.  But we are always adding new services to the benefit package too. 

Our automotive support for PicoScope is second to none.  The reason is simply because our priorities are different.  We put more effort into it than anyone else does.  Sales take a back seat to training and support.

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged

Mick
LSD Guide

I learn every day

Toronto 400ft, Ontario, Canada
Toronto 400ft
Ontario
Canada

Reply #4 - Mar 22nd, 2009 at 2:34pm

Doc... wrote on Mar 22nd, 2009 at 1:16pm:
I'm in the UK and have recently updated my old ADC 212 with a new 3423 automotive kit from Pico UK.

Steve
The choice you made is a good one.

Quote:
I should have waited a couple of weeks more as the auto kit over here now comes with the new 4423 - ah well, just my luck...

No you shouldn’t have waited.  The 4 channel 4423 complements your tool box only when you have the 3423 in it.

Quote:
I understand why you reserve membership to the Pico group to persons purchasing from you, it seems there is some cool stuff on there.

Cheers,

Steve...

The next sentence is only when your finances are in good order!

This is the time you jump in here and purchase the 4423 as an upgrade kit.

http://www.autonerdz.com/picoquad4000.htm#_Upgrade_to_PicoQuad

I did this upgrade and kept my 3423 I think it will pay off in the end.  
Mick

« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2009 at 3:01pm by Mick »  

Mick
mick_3342 mikejonesautoengineering  
IP Logged