Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

overdue introducion (Read 2,371 times)
Kevin Claybrook
Picogroup

Pasco, WA, Washington, USA
Pasco, WA
Washington
USA

overdue introducion
Oct 20th, 2008 at 4:22pm

Well, I am a little over due for my introduction.  I discovered the Auto Nerdz site about a year and a half ago, joined the forums about 6months ago and have been hooked ever since.  I spend most every lunch break soaking up everything I can from all the awesome posts, mostly in the general technical discussion area.   I don’t have a Pico Scope yet, I want to get a Pico Quad kit when I do though.  I have been a tech for 6 years, worked in two different independent shops and for the past two years have worked at a Chevrolet dealership.  I am a family guy, happily married with three kids ages 5, 3, and 11/2.  There is never a dull moment at my house.  We live in Kennewick Washington, only 2.5 to 3 hour drive to the new Auto Nerdz headquarters.  I will have to stop in and say hi if I am ever up that direction.  Thanks to every one who contributes to the forums!! Smiley

Kevin    

IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Re: overdue introducion
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 4:55pm

Hi Kevin,

Welcome.  Glad to have you.  Yes, please do stop by next time you are over the hill, as we call it   Wink  Just give me a heads up so I'm not out when you stop by   Tongue

I just shipped out a PicoQuad kit and other goodies to a tech in Kennewick today, so you will have some company there when you pull the trigger  Cool

Enjoy the forums...

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged

Kevin Claybrook
Picogroup

Pasco, WA, Washington, USA
Pasco, WA
Washington
USA

Re: overdue introduction
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 12:11pm