Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Picoscope customer service (Read 861 times)
Dave Thomas
Picogroup

I'm an Autonerd

Duson, Louisiana, USA
Duson
Louisiana
USA

Picoscope customer service
Jul 23rd, 2022 at 3:37pm

For those that have had to send your scope in for repairs, how well were you taken care of? I have a 4425a that has been sent back twice for the same problem. The first time i got it back very quickly but it was not fixed. I sent it back in on june 8th and have not gotten it back yet. I am not bashing picoscope just didn't know if my experience is normal or an exception of the rule. To say the least i am not very happy with their customer service so far.

IP Logged

Sam M.
Picogroup

I'm an Autonerd

Chicago, Illinois, USA
Chicago
Illinois
USA

Re: Picoscope customer service
Reply #1 - Jul 24th, 2022 at 3:02am

In my experience I was very satisfied with Pico's service.

I've sent two items out for repairs in the past:
1- I damaged my scope and needed a BNC+ connection replaced Embarrassed
2- I needed a warranty repair on my TA432 leads

My experience was very positive. I'm usually well tuned-in to customer service in these situations just being in the service and repair industry myself. (Sure we all are to a certain degree)

I remember keeping in contact with the folks down in Texas who performed the repairs and they were super helpful.

Sorry to hear what you have going on, not sure if a staffing issue or parts supply issues could be contributing.

IP Logged

Dave Thomas
Picogroup

I'm an Autonerd

Duson, Louisiana, USA
Duson
Louisiana
USA

Re: Picoscope customer service
Reply #2 - Jul 24th, 2022 at 9:15am

It was in texas for a while and then was shipped to the uk. In dealing with the public everyday, i know things happen sometimes. There was circumstances in texas that pushed it back for 2 weeks, but when it is getting close to 2 months i was getting worried about how they treat their customers. I have been in contact with someone over here a couple of times. I tried to get in contact with someone over in the uk by email but it went to the same person i have been in contact with. I also don't want to hound them because i know what it is like when you get a customer that constantly calls.

IP Logged