Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

New Member (Read 1,238 times)
stangtechlife85
Freshman Member
Picogroup

I'm an Autonerd

IOWA, Iowa, USA
IOWA
Iowa
USA

Oct 1st, 2021 at 11:26am

Hey everyone, so new member here, name is Brad, been in the field for about 10 yrs now and ive had picoscope for going on 1.5 yrs i believe, sadly, been a slow transformation to start learning and understand and in many ways i feel i havent even scratched the surface yet. Definitely excited about getting it down because of what not only the future holds but ive quickly realized how much better, easier and faster it is to use pico to see things that you wouldnt normally see without it.

Currently in a independent shop, been here for a year, this is 2nd my time here, previously decided to test the green grass.. and not that it was a bad thing but learned how another shop is but i learned more about myself and where i'd want to be and its not the shop im back at but im doing what i need to do to prepare myself to hopefully go on my own, havent quite figured out if its owning/operating a small shop or being mobile, since i did do mobile mechanics for centurylink for 3.5 yrs.. and i love it but also took a toll on my body.. but not to ramble on, any questions welcome other wise im glad to be here

IP Logged

Grant Baker
Picogroup

I'm an Autonerd

Rockford, IL, Illinois, USA
Rockford, IL
Illinois
USA

Re: New Member
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2021 at 12:28pm

Welcome, Brad.  Glad to see you are making an effort to participate on the forums.  Hope to see you at the next Group Therapy.

“Those nerds are a threat to our way of life.” – Stan Gable

IP Logged