Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

New Member (Read 2,386 times)
John Tisdale
Freshman Member

I'm an Autonerd

Crete, Illinois, USA
Crete
Illinois
USA

Jan 10th, 2021 at 8:58am

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to join the group. I am a 25 year gm technician. I recently moved into a cadillac dealership. I am new to picoscopes manly had used a pico for vibration diagnosis in the past but now I am starting to realize the potential they have to offer with electrical and network diagnosis.  I am starting out with a pico 2204 unit, picked up some original pico test leads and 20:1 attenuators to protect the picoscope. I have also purchased the 200-2000 amp clamp I am waiting for all this to show up so I can start to learn the features of pico automotive 6 software. I look forward to learning more from the members here and helping the members anyway I can.

Thank You
John Tisdale

IP Logged

kicksbutt
Guru Member
Picogroup

I'm an Autonerd

litchfield park az, Arizona, USA
litchfield park az
Arizona
USA

Re: New Member
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 9:06am

Welcome you will find that anything can be accomplished with a Pico. Only the mind is the limitation. Hands down this is the best Picogroup out there. Again welcome.

IP Logged

Nikolo90
Freshman Member

I'm an Autonerd

Re: New Member
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2021 at 2:38am

Hello! I am new to this place too and I would really love to get Cadillac as my own car and put it in the garage of my property in Spain. I really love big cars but for now for me it is a bit expensive. I hope to buy it in the next 2-3 years.

Real estate in Spain https://tranio.com/spain/

IP Logged