Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

PSreference files (Read 2,525 times)
fisher
Super Nerd
Picogroup

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Concord, California, USA
Concord
California
USA

PSreference files
Feb 16th, 2020 at 8:59pm

How do I open PSreference files?

Donald Bruce Gamble  
IP Logged

rayray
LSD Guide
Picogroup

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toronto
Ontario
Canada

Re: PSreference files
Reply #1 - Feb 17th, 2020 at 6:35am

Connect your pico scope to your computer.

Go to the Picogroup Area

Go to the Tutorial Movie library, then to the Index

Look for 6.2.3.8 Beta Reference Waveforms Updated

Ray

IP Logged

fisher
Super Nerd
Picogroup

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Concord, California, USA
Concord
California
USA

Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2020 at 12:38pm

Thank you very much, rayray

Donald Bruce Gamble  
IP Logged

fisher
Super Nerd
Picogroup

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Concord, California, USA
Concord
California
USA

Reply #3 - Mar 15th, 2020 at 7:21pm

So I started my attempt to open a reference waveform from the Autonerdz reference files off one of the Autonerdz USB flash drives I own and dang, my P.O.S. Acer computer that wants to store all my files on the Microsoft Onedrive cloud has a hard time with it...I downloaded all those files onto the P.O.S. but they are hiding in One Drive or some such %^&*.
    IS it my P.O.S.?
I am going to be calling Tom so I can get a password to open the flash drive on one of my other laptops, one that isn't so intrusive like this Win10 model is, and try again. I hate this Acer and it's befuddling Win10.
  You realize every time Microsoft comes up with new software that it can be compared to have to learn to speak English all over again...to a degree it is. Eff the One Drive.
Acer+Win10+OneDrive = No Go with The Autonerdz reference waveform files.

Donald Bruce Gamble  
IP Logged

Steven McGrew
Guru Member
Picogroup

Spokane, WA, Washington, USA
Spokane, WA
Washington
USA

Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2020 at 9:47am

Hello fisher,

You don't have to use OneDrive. I've never heard of a Windows 10 computer forcing you to use it. You should be able to change your settings or uninstall OneDrive, if you don't want it.

For now, since you say you downloaded the files to your computer, and if they are in OneDrive as you stated, then open up the File Explorer on your computer, then go to the OneDrive folder and find the files where you placed them.

When you are viewing the files in the File Explorer window, you should see the Status next to the file names and it should be either a cloud icon or a green check mark icon. The cloud icon means the files are in the cloud, and the green check mark icon means they are on your computer (and also in the cloud). If they are showing the cloud icon for the status, then right click the file and choose "Always keep on this device" to make sure you have it on your computer, and the icon will change to a green check mark once the file is downloaded.

If the files are large, then it will take a while for them to download from the cloud, so it will take a while for the icon to change to a green check mark.

Hope that helps some.

IP Logged