Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Hi (Read 2,404 times)
C.A.R
Freshman Member
Picogroup

I'm an Autonerd

southern ohio, Ohio, USA
southern ohio
Ohio
USA

Hi
Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:02am

I'm new to forums. Never Thought much about joining one. I purchase a scope from Autonerdz a month ago or so. so far I love this Tool, but I am having a hard time getting a grasp of what I am looking at sometimes. I Just signed up for IATN today hopefully that will help a lot. I Want to Thank Tom Roberts for his help getting me pointed in the right direction. 

Hi from southern OHIO

IP Logged

Mick
LSD Guide

I learn every day

Toronto 400ft, Ontario, Canada
Toronto 400ft
Ontario
Canada

Re: Hi
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 12:23pm

C.A.R wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:02am:
I purchase a scope from Autonerdz a month ago or so. so far I love this Tool, but I am having a hard time getting a grasp of what I am looking at sometimes.

As a new member you now have to join in down below in the Pico Group area. You have access to Movie tutorials in the library.

CSI forum will teach you how members completed a repair on a vehicle.

Lots of reference wave forms to view and download when needed.

After you have viewed this stuff take your Pico out and practice on know good cars so you can feel comfortable when your first broken vehicle diag gets under way.

Up here in Canada my customers through http://www.mikejonesauto.com/  who live close enough for them to travel or me to travel to them get free hands on set up and beginner lessons which lead into anytime help advice back at the shop or over text.

So I hope to see you below asking and getting what this site gives all its members.  Wink

Mick
mick_3342 mikejonesautoengineering  
IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Re: Hi
Reply #2 - Jul 17th, 2017 at 9:09am

What Mick said...

Welcome and thank you.

C.A.R wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:02am:
I Just signed up for IATN today hopefully that will help a lot.

Good for you.  That should be a good resource for a lot of things but here is where you will get help with your PicoScope.

Feel free to call and we can assist you with setup on a vehicle or a mini-lesson via screen share, if you have internet.

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged