Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Hello (Read 2,278 times)
Lab-Scope
Freshman Member

I'm an Autonerd

Hello
Jun 26th, 2017 at 9:46pm

Hello guys,  Happy to be here, don't know a thing about lab-scopes. I was looking to buy pico scope and thats how i came across this forum and decided to register. I'm glad i did.

I been a automotive technician for 14years went to automotive school right after i got done with high school and so far its been pretty good.

I can say electrical stuff have always been a little weak point of mine. (I'm pretty good of an R&R tech) but lately i have understood the importance and have invested quite a bit of my time studying and learning how to better diagnose electrical issues.

Thinking of ordering the Diesel picoscope kit. Since i work on diesels mostly.

Sandy

IP Logged

busjockey
LSD Guide

The Diesel Nerd

Champaign, Illinois, USA
Champaign
Illinois
USA

Re: Hello
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 10:04pm

Hi Sandy you have come to the right place. Smiley  We have quite a few Diesel Techs on here including myself.  I highly recommend you purchase the kit from Tom and Brian with the picogroup membership.  You will then have access downstairs with all the goodies!  One of those goodies includes the Cummins Bus Forum which I contribute to on regular basis.  You will be in good hands with us.  Great group of guys who love to help each other out.  Let me know if you have any questions, be more than happy to help out.   Smiley

Busjockey

IP Logged

Lab-Scope
Freshman Member

I'm an Autonerd

Reply #2 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 11:33pm

busjockey wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 10:04pm:
Hi Sandy you have come to the right place. Smiley  We have quite a few Diesel Techs on here including myself.  I highly recommend you purchase the kit from Tom and Brian with the picogroup membership.  You will then have access downstairs with all the goodies!  One of those goodies includes the Cummins Bus Forum which I contribute to on regular basis.  You will be in good hands with us.  Great group of guys who love to help each other out.  Let me know if you have any questions, be more than happy to help out.   Smiley

That's very nice! Just contacted them, Can't wait to get going. Thank you

IP Logged

busjockey
LSD Guide

The Diesel Nerd

Champaign, Illinois, USA
Champaign
Illinois
USA

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 5:26am

What type of equipment do you work on? Smiley