Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Hello from Ga (Read 2,425 times)
EduTronic
Freshman Member

I'm an Autonerd

Georgia, Georgia, USA
Georgia
Georgia
USA

Hello from Ga
May 21st, 2017 at 8:28am

Hello all I am a new member on the forum and wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Brian I am an AT instructor at a local technical college and also I am a mobile tech for local shops.  I do a lot of flashes and module coding etc.  I also provide consultation services for troublesome diagnostic issues and so forth.  I am an ase master technician with L1 since about 2009 I think.  I also do a lot of scope work and have been voracious about using one ever since I got my first one oh so many years ago.  I don't own a pico but have used them.  I like to experiment with testing methods on working vehicles to establish a baseline.  I do some eeprom/flash memory related stuff now and again.  It's only my second year as an instructor but I have trained techs for private companies for maybe 7 or eight years and have been working to implement some changes in our program by introducing some new material like can bus sniffing and message filtering etc.  Kind of bringing it up to date as it were.  Anyway Its a pleasure to be here.  Please dont hesitate to message me for any reason.

IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Re: Hello from Ga
Reply #1 - May 22nd, 2017 at 8:40am

Welcome.  Enjoy the forums.  We look forward to your contributions.

EduTronic wrote on May 21st, 2017 at 8:28am:
I don't own a pico but have used them.

We can help you with that.   Wink

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged

busjockey
LSD Guide

The Diesel Nerd

Champaign, Illinois, USA
Champaign
Illinois
USA

Reply #2 - May 22nd, 2017 at 10:59am

Welcome Edu Tronic.  If you have any questions about Pico this is the place to be.  If I can help you out let me know.  Give Tom and Brian a call and they can get you set up.  Getting a Pico from here is well worth the investment.  Been a happy customer now for almost 4 years now with 2 four channel scopes.  Best bang for buck in the industry. Smiley

Busjockey

IP Logged

Danny Berry, Sr.
Super Nerd
Picogroup

Elevation 840ft

McDonough, Ga., Georgia, USA
McDonough, Ga.
Georgia
USA

Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2017 at 11:59am

Hello Brian,
Welcome to the group and looking forward to what you have to contribute.

I graduated from Dekalb Technical College way back in 1968. Degree in Electrical Engineering. Spent 40 years at Georgia Power Company (counting a 3 yr stint in the Army (Vietnam 1970)retiring back in 2009 and hanging out here on the nerd site and enjoying Pico scoping and exploring the world of diagnostics a little before retiring and ever since as a DIYer.   Smiley

IP Logged