Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

4 channel Picoscope for sale (Read 2,206 times)
Bill Lunney
Freshman Member
Picogroup

I'm an Autonerd

Glasgow, Scotland
Glasgow
Scotland

4 channel Picoscope for sale
Nov 16th, 2015 at 8:31am

Sadly I have to sell my 4 channel Pico.  Moving home forces sale.  The unit is in excellent condition.  Bought new from LMH Engineering for over £2,500.

More details in the link below.  If you're reading this here you won't need me to tell you what it is!  Smiley

It's the full kit with Autonerdz extras.  However, be aware that Autonerdz support is not included.  That's only in the name of the original purchaser so to be fair to Tom and the guys.  That said, if you're reading this you'll know all this.

One thing that does strike me is the possibility that this with an Autonerdz subscription could be a great deal for a colleague you may know.  Unit has sat in my cupboard for months and deserves a new home.  Go on.  Treat yourself for xmas.

Tel. 07711921400 or email mail@billlunney.com for any more info.  The eBay link may change.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181933758337?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m...

WWW WWW  
IP Logged