Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Attach files to the posts (Read 3,490 times)
Potocnik
Freshman Member

I'm an Autonerd

Slovenska Bistrica, Slovenia
Slovenska Bistrica
Slovenia

Attach files to the posts
Jan 13th, 2015 at 11:30am

Hello everybody:

I want to make a post about a wide broadband oxygen sensor with pics and ps files, but I didn't figure out how the post looks like before submitting.

I mean, click on the browser botton, can choose the pics from my computer in the window browser, I can see several attachments in the attachment list to the left side of the screen, but I cannot see the pictures I want to upload from my computer in the preview, so that having an idea how my post will look like, how to get the big picture.

How can I see the pics with the text and   *.ps files before posting them?

Kind regards

Potocnik

P.S.: This is my first post in The Autonerdz Community (I was able to do that in another forum). So please bear with me for such a basic question.

ČUDNA SO POTA GOSPODOVA

IP Logged

Potocnik
Freshman Member

I'm an Autonerd

Slovenska Bistrica, Slovenia
Slovenska Bistrica
Slovenia

Re: Attach files to the posts
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2015 at 11:52am

Oh no!!!   Shocked

Shame on me!!!  Embarrassed

Right now I am reading the post "Tips on posting waveforms" submitted by the member "chip" and has exactly the answer to my question. Anyway......Have a good day  Smiley

Kind regards

ČUDNA SO POTA GOSPODOVA

IP Logged

Tom Roberts
Autonerdz Administrator
Picogroup

Autonerdz Founder

Olympia, Washington, USA
Olympia
Washington
USA

Re: Attach files to the posts
Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2015 at 12:01pm

Yes, so you discovered that choosing to 'preview' removes the attachments.  This is for security to prevent anonymous uploading of malicious files.

Once you 'post' you will be able to see how it will look  with the attachments.  Then you can edit it for 24 hours to fix it if you need to.  Just try not to edit after someone has responded so as not to buggger up the discussion.

Tom Roberts
Forums Administrator

IP Logged