Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Hello from small town constableville, NY USA (Read 4,624 times)
Ford racer
Picogroup

I'm an Autonerd

constableville, ny 13325, New York, USA
constableville, ny 13325
New York
USA

Hello from small town constableville, NY USA
Oct 6th, 2014 at 5:40pm

Hello everybody, I own/operate a repair shop in a small village in upstate NY.  I have owned a snappy verus for several years now and learned how to operate a scope via the verus.  Believe it or not, I never looked at this site until last night, and I was blown away by all of the information on here, therefor I felt that I should join right away.  I just recently ordered the picoscope advanced diagnostic kit and the wps500x transducer master kit, my first time using it was approximately 1 hour ago.  I am really bummed to inform you that I did not purchase this from autonerdz because I absolutely had no idea that they existed until recently, I lead a sheltered life.  I hope I can learn from everybody on here, and I hope soon I will be smart enough to offer my help as well.  Please bare with me as I am no scope genius by any means, although I am hoping to change that.  I am looking forward to being part of this community, it looks to be a great one just from a quick overview.  Thanks to all in advance for anything and everything I learn from you.

IP Logged

BMW Scott
Super Nerd
Picogroup

High Point, NC, North Carolina, USA
High Point, NC
North Carolina
USA

Re: Hello from small town constableville, NY USA
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 7:14pm

Welcome!  There is plenty to learn here, but if you really want to take things to a new level, you may want to get a subscription to the picogroup members area.

Scott J Hicks

IP Logged

Derreck
LSD Guide
Picogroup

It's getting better all
the time...

Murray               535 ft, Kentucky, USA
Murray 535 ft
Kentucky
USA

Reply #2 - Oct 6th, 2014 at 7:32pm

Welcome to the forum.

I started out learning on a snap-on scope as well.  The picoscope is definitely the next level of scope diagnostics Wink

Have fun and enjoy learning lots of cool new stuff Smiley

IP Logged

HarleyMike
Super Nerd
Picogroup

Dinwiddie County, Virginia, USA
Dinwiddie County
Virginia
USA

Reply #3 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 4:37pm

Hey Ford Racer, I didn't know of anything small in N.Y, Wait maybe that's Texas...just kidding. My wife is from Onondaga County, Syracuse area.

Are you close or heard of that area?

I know is a 600+ mile ride from our  house when we go visit. She also has family in Waterloo very beautiful area.

Anyways welcome, Glad to have you.

~DatSoon Tech.~    Carter's Diagnostics on YouTube

IP Logged

Ford racer
Picogroup

I'm an Autonerd

constableville, ny 13325
New York
USA

Reply #4 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 5:22pm

Harleymike,  I am very familiar with the Syracuse area, my shop is approximately 80 miles north of Syracuse on the base of the tug hill (massive lake effect snow region).  I know all about your drive to visit because we usually go to Martinsville every year for the fall race in October.  Very nice down there (and much cheaper property taxes),  it makes me wonder why I stay here, lol.  Anyhow, I cant wait until I get enough stuff straightened out around here so I can join the pico group on here when I have enough time to dedicate to it so I can really learn from you guys, good talking to you.

IP Logged

PRESTON
LSD Guide
Picogroup

"Fix like a champion today"

Jensen Beach, Florida, USA
Jensen Beach
Florida
USA

Reply #5 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 7:51pm

Welcome Ford Racer, maybe you can return the kit you have and buy one from Tom  Wink

Rogue Nerd in South FL
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

Ford racer
Picogroup

I'm an Autonerd

constableville, ny 13325
New York
USA

Reply #6 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 5:06am

I really wish that I could, but unfortunately I can't, I guess I should have researched it longer.  Trust me, I'm really bumming out about it.  Cry

IP Logged