Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

iFLASH J2534 Programmer (Read 7,531 times)
mikem

new england, New Hampshire, USA
new england
New Hampshire
USA

iFLASH J2534 Programmer
Mar 28th, 2010 at 7:17am

I have a Blue Streak (Standard Motor Products) iFLASH J2534 programmer I would like to sell.  It is about a year old and only used a couple times.  It is in excellent shape and comes with the programmer, the usb cable, vehicle cable, an ac power supply and an aluminum carrying case.  I would like $1000 b/o.  Post here or email mikem29ss@hotmail.com with questions or interest.  Thanks

IP Logged

Mick
LSD Guide

I learn every day

Toronto 400ft, Ontario, Canada
Toronto 400ft
Ontario
Canada

Re: iFLASH J2534 Programmer
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2010 at 8:06am

mikem wrote on Mar 28th, 2010 at 7:17am:
I have a Blue Streak (Standard Motor Products) iFLASH J2534 programmer I would like to sell.  It is about a year old and only used a couple times.  It is in excellent shape and comes with the programmer, the usb cable, vehicle cable, an ac power supply and an aluminum carrying case.  I would like $1000 b/o.  Post here or email mikem29ss@hotmail.com with questions or interest.  Thanks

If one was to take this from you, what vehicles could he reflash on Monday morning.

Is there anything else he would have to buy or subscribe to.

Mick

Mick
mick_3342 mikejonesautoengineering  
IP Logged

mikem

new england, New Hampshire, USA
new england
New Hampshire
USA

Re: iFLASH J2534 Programmer
Reply #2 - Mar 28th, 2010 at 10:35am

Hi Mick,

In theory one could flash all 2004+ vehicles.  Some, like Ford and Chrysler will work earlier than that though, it depends on the manufacterer.  This is only an interface and still requires Sw subscriptions from the manufacterer of which you would like to flash.  As for the kit, it is complete.  Simply install the SW for the device on a laptop, download the manufacterer software and flash away.

IP Logged